How Much Do Facial Implants Cost?
Dr. Suzanne Yee can place implants in the lips, cheeks, chin, and nose for patients wishing to enhance these areas of the face. When considering facial implants, it is important to select an experienced cosmetic surgeon, and one that you can trust. Dr. Yee will explain in detail all of the factors that can affect the cost of facial implants during a consultation at her practice in Little Rock, AR. Cosmetic surgery is an investment in your appearance and you should be fully prepared for your treatment, including understanding the costs involved.
Understanding Facial Implants
Facial implants can add volume to certain areas of the face such as the cheeks or chin to improve facial contours. Dr. Yee will evaluate your facial features to help you choose the appropriate areas for implant placement, to achieve the best possible results within your budget.
It is important to choose a high-quality surgical facility and skilled and experienced surgeon such as Dr. Yee, to help ensure that your procedure achieves your desired results.
Facial implants offer the benefit of permanent results when compared to temporary fillers, and can provide you with lasting results and more proportionate and symmetrical facial features. Dr. Yee utilizes advanced techniques and technologies to help minimize scarring.
Why Do Facial Implant Costs Vary?
Each facial implant treatment plan is personalized, so the costs will vary from patient to patient. The total cost of facial implants will depend on a number of factors, including:
- Combination of procedures: Combining any two or more facial implant procedures will affect your total treatment costs. Facial implant procedures may include lip implants, cheek implants, chin implants, and nose implants. Additionally, facial implants may be done in conjunction with a face lift or other facial surgery, which can affect the total cost of treatment.
- Type of implant: Dr. Yee offers a variety of hypoallergenic and biocompatible implant options to fit each patient’s needs and budget. A possible complication is “implant rejection”. Choosing a skilled and experienced surgeon can reduce the risk of this complication. However, it is always a potential risk, and removal and replacement of the implant will increase your total costs.
- Anesthesia: Facial implant surgery will require the use of anesthesia. However, lip implants may be performed under local anesthesia. Your anesthesia will be administered by an anesthesia provider.
Facial Implants: A Personal Investment
Facial implants should be thought of as an investment in yourself that will result in an enhanced appearance and improved quality of life. It is important to choose a skilled and experienced surgeon and a high-quality surgical facility to ensure your procedure achieves your desired results. Dr. Yee, her staff, and surgical facility can offer:
- Expert care from a highly skilled and specially trained surgeon and staff
- An initial consultation to address any questions you may have about the procedure
- Procedure performed in a state-of-the-art, accredited surgical facility
- Post-operative care from an experienced registered nurse
- Regular follow-up visits with Dr. Yee to monitor your recovery progress
- Natural-looking results
Additionally, we offer CareCredit™ financing to help your facial implant procedure fit into your budget.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are considering facial implants and would like to have the cost outlined during a personal consultation, contact our practice today. Dr. Suzanne Yee and her friendly staff want to make sure you have all the information you need to make this very important decision.