Determining Breast Augmentation Cost
Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence. Dr. Suzanne Yee uses the latest surgical techniques to provide you with an enhanced bust line that looks and feels natural. If you are considering breast augmentation with Dr. Yee, you may be wondering about the cost of treatment. The exact price of your procedure will depend on the implants you choose, the techniques used, and several other factors. To learn more about the cost of breast augmentation and to obtain your personal quote, contact our office today.
About Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in the country. Dr. Yee can help you choose the right breast implants to increase the size of your breasts and give you the results you desire. We offer traditional saline and silicone implants as well as cohesive silicone gel implants in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Before the procedure, you will be given general anesthesia. After you have been sedated, Dr. Yee will create careful incisions that will result in minimal scarring. She will place the implants, often using state-of-the-art placement methods such as the KELLER FUNNEL™. This innovative tool enables her to place the implant through a smaller incision, decreasing post-operative discomfort and recovery time, and further minimizing scarring.
Breast Augmentation Costs Are Different for Each Patient
Because breast augmentation is individually tailored for each patient, every procedure carries a different price tag. The final price of your treatment will depend on several factors, including:
- The type of implant: Silicone implants often cost more than saline implants. Some women find that silicone implants feel more natural. Others prefer saline implants because they are simpler to replace in the event of a rupture.
- Combined procedures: If you choose to combine your breast augmentation with a procedure such as a breast lift, your cost will increase.
- Anesthesia: Anesthesia can be administered by an anesthesiologist or by a nurse. An anesthesiologist will cost more, but if you have certain health conditions, or if you are feeling anxious about the procedure, an anesthesiologist can be worth the additional expense.
Invest in Your Future
You should consider your breast augmentation procedure to be an investment in your quality of life. Therefore, it is important to choose a doctor and a facility that offers the highest standard of care. When you undergo treatment by Dr. Yee, you can expect:
- The care of an expert surgeon with advanced training and a track record of providing beautiful results
- An in-depth initial consultation
- Surgery performed in a state-of-the-art accredited surgical center
- Immediate post-surgical monitoring by a registered nurse
- Follow-up appointments with Dr. Yee to monitor your recovery
- Compassionate treatment
To place the enhancement you desire within your budget, we offer CareCredit™ financing.
Learn More about the Cost of Your Treatment
Ultimately, the only way to determine the cost of your breast augmentation is to schedule a consultation with an experienced and credentialed plastic surgeon. Contact the office of Dr. Suzanne Yee today.
Love Dr. Yee! She is very caring and patient, and she answered any questions I had. She has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff as well. Highly recommend her. Best of the best!Andy A.