Plastic Surgery Can Help You Achieve the Ideal Summer Body
Summer is right around the corner, and with summer comes warmer weather and more time in bathing suits, shorts, and tank tops. Many people stress over ways to beat the heat while at the same time concealing physical imperfections. Patients can diet and exercise in an attempt to lose a little extra weight before the summer months arrive, but most are left frustrated by the results. Excess fat and loose skin tends to be a problem even when extra weight isn’t an issue.
Body contouring surgery refines the figure by eliminating stubborn fat deposits and tightening the skin. Those who are interested in achieving the ideal beach body may consider plastic surgery for summer at Dr. Suzanne Yee’s Little Rock, AR cosmetic surgery practice.
Dr. Yee offers a comprehensive range of body contouring procedures that allow patients to address trouble spots and enhance their overall figure. Whether patients are concerned about the appearance of their arms, butt, stomach, or thighs, there is a plastic surgery procedure that can provide the body contouring results they desire. Below are some of the cosmetic procedures that are especially effective in improving the appearance of the body in time for summer:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is popular all year, but especially in the months leading up to summer. Liposuction is effective on virtually any area of the body. Using this procedure, Dr. Yee is able to destroy and remove stubborn fat cells that have been resistant to diet and exercise. Although liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure, it can slim down the treatment area to leave the body looking more toned and sculpted.
- Abdominoplasty: Most people would like a trimmer tummy, especially when it comes to putting on a bathing suit. Abdominoplasty enhances the appearance of the midsection by addressing excess fat, loose skin, and stretched abdominal muscles. By eliminating extra tissue, repairing the stomach muscles, and re-draping the skin, Dr. Yee provides patients with a slim and toned tummy.
- Brachioplasty: Brachioplasty is more commonly referred to as an arm lift. The arms are a concern for many of Dr. Yee’s patients. The upper arms are difficult to tone, and tend to hold onto excess fat. This can leave patients with flabby arms that they are hesitant to reveal in tank tops or swimsuits. During a brachioplasty procedure, Dr. Yee removes unwanted fat and skin and pulls the remaining skin tighter to give the arms a slimmer appearance. The scar left by brachioplasty surgery is easily hidden on the underside of the arm, so patients can wear those sleeveless tops, dresses, or swimsuits with confidence.
- Brazilian butt lift: Few people try on swimsuits without checking to see how their butt looks. Well, with a Brazilian butt lift, that doesn’t have to be a concern. This procedure allows Dr. Yee to take fat from one area of the body and reinject it into the buttocks. Aside from enhancing the shape of the butt, this procedure lifts the buttocks. The overall result is a firmer, shapelier backside that will look great in any swimsuit.
- Gynecomastia: It’s not just women who want to look good in the summer. Gynecomastia is a great plastic surgery procedure for men who are concerned about their beach body. Commonly known as male breast reduction, gynecomastia eliminates fatty deposits from the chest to give men a more muscular, masculine appearance.
Schedule an Appointment
Don’t let cosmetic imperfections and self-doubt keep you from enjoying the fun, relaxing summer you deserve. To learn more about the summer plastic surgery procedures offered by Dr. Suzanne Yee, and how they can restore your confidence, schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.