What Factors Can Affect the Cost of a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover combines a variety of procedures to address post-pregnancy cosmetic concerns. Dr. Suzanne Yee can review the factors that affect the cost of a mommy makeover during a consultation at her practice in Little Rock, AR. Understanding all of the costs associated with a mommy makeover, such as number of procedures included, anesthesia, prescriptions, and time away from work, can help you prepare for your treatment.
About Mommy Makeovers
Many women seek out cosmetic treatment shortly following, or sometimes years after, pregnancy to repair the drastic changes their bodies have undergone and restore their pre-baby bodies. Prior to surgery, you will have a consultation with Dr. Yee where she will discuss your treatment goals and budget with you. Together you will choose the specific areas you want to treat and the procedures to treat that area. A mommy makeover may include a breast lift or augmentation, liposuction, a tummy tuck, treatment for stretch marks, and more.
Mommy Makeover Costs Will Vary
Mommy makeovers are completely customizable to meet each patient’s specific needs and goals for treatment, therefore, no two patients’ mommy makeover costs are the same. The total cost of treatment will depend on a variety of factors:
It is important to view the costs associated with a mommy makeover as an investment in yourself and your happiness.
- Combination of procedures: The type of procedures you choose and the total number of procedures you choose will have a significant impact on the cost of your mommy makeover. Additionally, the extent of work that needs to be done will affect the cost. For example, a breast lift combined with an augmentation with implants will cost more than a breast lift alone. The type of implant and the placement you choose would impact your total cost.
- Anesthesia: A mommy makeover will require the use of anesthesia. How you choose to have your anesthesia administered will affect your costs. Some patients prefer to have anesthesia administered by a professional anesthesia provider due to health concerns or to help calm any anxiety they may have about the procedure.
- Technology and experience: Typically, a more experienced surgeon comes at a higher cost. The use of more advanced technology can increase costs as well. However, it is often worth the investment to choose a more experienced and skilled surgeon. Choosing a less experienced surgeon at a lower price can result in lower-quality care, the potential for surgical complications, and the need for revision surgery to correct problems that resulted from the first procedure. Selecting a qualified and experienced surgeon from the start could save you money down the road.
A Mommy Makeover Is an Investment
It is important to view the costs associated with a mommy makeover as an investment in yourself and your happiness. Your investment in a mommy makeover with Dr. Yee will include:
- A pre-surgery consultation with Dr. Yee to address any questions or concerns and to develop your custom treatment plan.
- Advanced technology and surgical techniques from an experienced surgeon.
- Expert post-surgical care from Dr. Yee and her specially trained staff.
- Surgery performed in a state-of-the-art surgical facility.
- Follow-up appointments with Dr. Yee to monitor your recovery progress.
- A well-planned combination of procedures that can drastically improve your look and confidence.
We also offer CareCredit™ financing to help make your mommy makeover more affordable.
Begin Planning Your Mommy Makeover Today
It is important to place your trust in a skilled surgeon when it comes to an investment such as a mommy makeover. To schedule your consultation with Dr. Yee, or to speak with our friendly staff about CareCredit™ financing, contact our practice today.