Meet Dr. Yee
A successful cosmetic surgeon must combine passion and artistic sensibilities, with years of extensive study and meticulous training in medicine. Little Rock, Arkansas cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Suzanne Yee’s extended training, professional memberships, and awards paint an impressive picture, but one that cannot fully describe the personal rapport she develops with patients. Patients respond to her integrity and professionalism.
Dr. Yee prides herself on her honesty and her ability to make patients feel comfortable about their decision to undergo cosmetic procedures. Dr. Yee graduated from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and was ranked 1st in her graduating class. She completed her surgery internship at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and her facial plastics and reconstructive surgery fellowship at the University of Texas at Houston. Dr. Yee is a National Education Faculty Member who instructs physicians in treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic, teaches medical students and residents, serves on many committees and boards, is a published author, public speaker, and has received numerous awards and recognition for her contributions to the medical profession.
Personally, Dr. Yee and her family are active members in their church and community.
Meet Plastic Surgeon Dr. Suzanne Yee
At her cosmetic surgery practice in Little Rock, Arkansas, plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Yee is dedicated to helping patients obtain a healthier, more youthful look. Dr. Yee is known as a caring and skilled plastic surgeon and she wants the very best for her patients.
- Northeast Louisiana University (Pharmacy)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Rank: 1st of 125 students)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Residency
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowships:
- University of Texas at Houston
- Preceptor: Russell Kridel, M.D.
- Preceptor: J. Dan Metcalf, M.D.
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Body, Breast & Extremity
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulaski County Medical Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons - Fellow
- UAMS Assistant Clinical Professor
- A Member of the Voluntary Staff at UAMS
- Baptist Health; Baptist Memorial Medical Center; North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Baptist Hospital, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital; Little Rock, Arkansas
- St. Vincent North River Surgery Center; North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Heart Hospital, Little Rock Arkansas
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital; Maumelle, Arkansas
Awards and Honors
- 2012 Recipient of Allergan, Inc.'s "Black Diamond Award"
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Recipient of Arkansas Life Magazine's "Best of Arkansas"
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Recipient of the "Best of the Best" Award from the Arkansas Democrat Gazette
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Recipient of About You Magazine "Best of the Best"
- 2014 Recipient of About You Magazine "Best Healthcare Professionals"
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Recipient of Sync Weekly's "Best of the Metro"
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Recipient of the Soiree "Platinum Service Awards"
- 2004 Winner the "Arkansas Women Pioneers Award" From the Central Arkansas Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Janet M. Glasgow Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Schlumberger Award in Pathology
- John Whitney Award in Physiology
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - "One of Central Arkansas’s Best Cosmetic Surgeons"
- Nurses Choice award for #1 Cosmetic Surgeon Award 2006
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Cosmetic Training Center - October 2002 to present
- Altus Medical Laser
- Trainer and Reference Site - January 2003 to present
- Lumenis Inc.
- Laser Company for Educational Workshops
- and On-site Training - May 2003 to present
Contact Our Practice
To schedule a consultation at our Little Rock, Arkansas practice, contact cosmetic surgeon Suzanne Yee, M.D. today.
Love Dr. Yee! She is very caring and patient, and she answered any questions I had. She has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff as well. Highly recommend her. Best of the best!Andy A.