Choosing Dr. Suzanne Yee What To Expect When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Thank you for entrusting Dr. Suzanne Yee Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center with your cosmetic surgery needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to update you of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 501-224-1044. If you have been in close contact with a Covid-19 patient or have travelled out of the country, to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Orleans, or to a domestic hotspot in the last two weeks we ask you to reschedule your appointment as well.
We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning, including daily staff training on these measures.
Safety and Sanitation Policy Including But Not Limited To:
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask), and no one may accompany the patient inside the clinic except a parent of a small child
- Patients will be asked to stay in their cars and notify the office upon arrival. Our staff will notify you when you are able to enter the office.
- A front desk hand sanitization station and/or a hand washing area is available for your use upon entering.
- Your temperature will be checked with an infrared thermometer prior to check in.
- All patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- All clinical staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 masks, gloves, and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- Only one doctor per day will be seeing patients in the office
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant
Suzanne W. Yee, MD, FACS
The Staff at Dr. Suzanne Yee Cosmetic and Laser Surgery Center