Minimize Wrinkles, Lines, and Folds with ThermiRase™
If you have developed unwanted wrinkles and lines, Dr. Suzanne Yee and our team can help you correct them with sophisticated, minimally invasive techniques. ThermiRase™ treatment at our Little Rock, AR, practice involves using advanced technology to smooth your tissue for a younger appearance. This short but effective procedure can help boost your confidence and rejuvenate your look to improve your quality of life. As an experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Yee can help you achieve gorgeous results. To learn more about ThermiRase™ or find out if you qualify from this treatment, contact us today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Yee.
Since it can diminish the appearance of lines without requiring plastic surgery, many patients can benefit from ThermiRase™. You may qualify for this treatment if:
- You are displeased with the appearance and texture of fine lines, wrinkles, or folds which could result from aging, congenital conditions, sun and wind exposure, or other issues. ThermiRase™ can be used in various areas of the body, but we most often perform this procedure to address glabella furrows (wrinkles between the eyebrows).
- You are in good general health, without any medical issues or allergies that could interfere with your safety or affect your outcomes.
- You have realistic expectations about the results of your treatment. Dr. Yee will help you understand how ThermiRase™ can help you and what you should anticipate.
At your initial consultation, Dr. Yee will assess your face, review your medical records, and discuss the procedure with you to determine if you are a good candidate for ThermiRase™.
If you qualify for ThermiRase™, Dr. Yee will begin treatment by cleansing your skin and using a nerve stimulator to map your particular pathways. Next, she will provide a small amount of local anesthesia to numb your nerves and insert small probes. Once she has inserted the probes, Dr. Yee will use them to provide precise, powerful waves of radiofrequency. She will transmit these waves to your skin for about one minute and may repeat this step several times until she has achieved your desired results.
The radiofrequency energy used in ThermiRase™ can modify the nerve so that your muscles no longer contract to form wrinkles. It may also help shrink your cells and stimulate your body to naturally produce more collagen, a type of protein that gives skin a firm appearance and texture. Once she has completed radiofrequency treatment, Dr. Yee will simply remove the probes to finish your procedure.
Benefits of ThermiRase™
This innovative treatment offers many advantages over other anti-aging techniques:
- A short treatment time: Most ThermiRase™ sessions last less than half an hour
- Excellent, long-lasting outcomes: This treatment can provide smooth, attractive results that last between 12 and 18 months, much longer than alternatives, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, which remains effective for about two to four months
- Precise treatment: Since it begins with nerve mapping, ThermiRase™ treatment can more accurately target the nerves involved in facial wrinkling
- Minimally invasive: Eliminates the need for more invasive or complex plastic surgeries such as a facelift
- Safe: Minimal risks for side effects and complications
Reach Out to Our Practice
If you would like to enjoy a more youthful, beautiful, and relaxed facial appearance, ThermiRase™ can help. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a consultation with Dr. Yee.
Love Dr. Yee! She is very caring and patient, and she answered any questions I had. She has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff as well. Highly recommend her. Best of the best!Andy A.