Achieve Dramatic Results with a Full Body Lift
A full body lift combines a number of different procedures, which have their own individual advantages, and provide additional benefits when combined, such as a more contoured figure. Dr. Suzanne Yee will review the full range of full body lift benefits during a consultation at her Little Rock, AR, cosmetic surgery practice. Patients with excess tissue and fat in multiple areas of the body may be considered good candidates for this procedure. Those who have lost a significant amount of weight may also be good candidates for a full body lift.
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
While each of these procedures on their own can produce quality results, when two or more are combined, your results can be even more dramatic.
During your consultation with Dr. Yee, she will perform a physical evaluation and review your goals for body lift treatment. Together, you will select the most beneficial combination of procedures to provide you with the most dramatic results that will highlight and enhance your features. A full body lift may include any of the following procedures in the upper, mid, and lower sections of your body:
- Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen for a tighter and more toned mid-section
- Thigh and leg lift removes skin and fat deposits from the thighs and legs for more defined thighs and calves
- Buttock lift can trim skin and fat to lift and reshape the buttocks
- Arm lift, or brachioplasty, can remove excess, hanging skin from the upper arms
- Breast lift removes excess skin and tissue to situate the breasts in a higher position
Each of these procedures will remove excess tissue to tighten and tone your skin for improved contours in that specific area. Dr. Yee emphasizes clear cosmetic goals for all of her patients.
Full Body Lift Benefits
While each of these procedures on their own can produce quality results, when two or more are combined, your results can be even more dramatic. Benefits of a full body lift may include:
- Removal of excess, sagging skin for a slimmer figure and to eliminate health issues such as rashes or skin infections
- Firm, toned, and smoother skin that accentuates your weight loss success
- Elimination of folds of skin, making personal care easier
- Exercise and other physical activities may be easier and more comfortable
- Wider variety of clothing options
- Rejuvenated and more youthful appearance
- Improved confidence and self-image
During your consultation, Dr. Yee will outline the specific benefits you may see from a full body lift based on the personalized combination of procedures you choose.
Plan Your Full Body Lift
You may have worked hard to lose a significant amount of weight, but it may not be as evident as it should be due to excess skin. A full body lift can eliminate unwanted tissue, so that you can feel confident in your slimmer body. To learn more about the benefits you may see from a full body lift, contact our practice today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Suzanne Yee.